Keg room cleaning and hygiene is an often neglected area
Jaymak’s keg room cleaning service helps remove and prevent mould growth typically found on walls, ceilings and equipment in keg rooms.
Jaymak uses specialised collodial technology to breakdown mould at a molecular level, leaving your keg room hygienic and improving the air your staff breathe.
When this service is conducted as part of a routine preventative maintenance program , you will receive a Certificate of Assurance with ISO 22000 and ISO 9001 compliance.
Get in Touch!
Complete the form below and one of our friendly team will contact you for an obligation free discussion on how we can meet your needs.
We will be in touch shortly!
A complete Jaymak keg room service includes:
- Remove fan from housing, clean both sides of fan blades and safety grill
- Clean interior and exterior of FDC unit
- Clean heat transfer coils
- Remove and clean condensation drip tray
- Ensure outlet drain is unblocked and clean
- Clean mould and bacteria on walls and ceiling
- Clean mould around door and door seal – inside and out
- Clean glycol unit & associated pythons for mould & bacterial contamination and moisture control
- Clean and treat all backboards, lines and fittings
- Treat all areas with Jaymak’s D-Mould sanitiser
- Test with pH test strips for chemical residue clearance
- Test with ATP for <80 RLU for microbiological clearance
- Paint certain areas with Jaymak’s anti-microbial paint specifically formulated for use in coolrooms
Jaymak is the only ISO 22000 and ISO 9001 certiﬁed company for specialised cleaning services to the hospitality and food service sectors in Australia.
Only trust a certified cleaning company with your cleaning and hygiene. Jaymak complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 22000:2018 in the provision of planning, coordination and specialised cleaning services to the hospitality, healthcare, and food sectors.
Can you afford to risk your cleaning service with anyone else?