Kegrooms are an often forgotten area when considering hospitality hygiene
Mould can grow almost everywhere and on any surface as long as moisture is present.
At Jaymak we use specialised cleaning products utilising collodial technology, which breaks down mould at a molecular level.
When this service is conducted on a routine preventative maintenance program , you will receive a Certificate of Assurance with ISO 22000 and ISO 9001 compliance.
Get in Touch!
Complete the form below and one of our friendly team will contact you for an obligation free discussion on how we can meet your needs.
We will be in touch shortly!
A complete Jaymak keg room service includes:
- treating all cleaned areas with Jaymak’s D-Mould® sanitiser; a solution of natural oils to combat condensation, bacteria and mould growth
- cleaning the glycol unit & associated pythons for mould & bacterial contamination and moisture control
- cleaning and treating all backboards, lines and fittings
- cleaning any mould around the door and door seal
- cleaning mould and bacteria from kegroom surfaces, walls and ceiling
- removing blockages within condensate drain pipes
- removing and cleaning condensation drip tray
- cleaning heat transfer coils
- cleaning internal and external surfaces of the fan unit
- removing the fan from housing, cleaning both sides of fan blades and the safety grill
Jaymak is the only ISO 22000 and ISO 9001 certiﬁed company for specialised cleaning services to the hospitality and food service sectors in Australia.
Don’t risk a non-accredited cleaner. Jaymak complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 22000:2018 in the provision of planning, coordination and specialised cleaning services to the hospitality, healthcare, and food sectors.
Can you afford to risk your cleaning service with anyone else?