Jaymak provides extensive and detailed kitchen canopy cleaning that helps eliminate nasty germs, and leaves your canopy running more efficiently
Kitchen canopy cleaning helps remove accumulated grease and oil residue that can present a serious fire hazard and health risk if not cleaned and maintained properly.
There are a number of Australian Standards and International Standards pertaining to fire safety, kitchen exhaust systems and the maintenance of these systems.
Commercial exhaust cleaning by Jaymak will result in a cleaner work environment, reduced fire and safety hazards, better efficiency and meets Australian standards while complying with insurance.
Get in Touch!
Complete the form below and one of our friendly team will contact you for an obligation free discussion on how we can meet your needs.
A Jaymak kitchen canopy cleaning includes:
- Cover any adjacent equipment
- Clean all the interior surfaces of the exhaust canopy, including the lip of the canopy and the visual part of the ducting as far as practically accessible
- All interior areas and filters are cleaning with Jaymak’s degreaser
- Remove grease filters and clean. Only clean filters where grease trap is installed
- If possible, remove light covers and clean
- Clean and polish all the stainless steel surfaces of the canopy with stainless steel cleaner and polish
Jaymak is the only ISO 22000 and ISO 9001 certiﬁed company for specialised cleaning services to the hospitality and food service sectors in Australia and New Zealand.
Only trust a certified exhaust canopy cleaning company with your cleaning and hygiene. Jaymak complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 22000:2018 in the provision of planning, coordination and specialised cleaning services to the hospitality, healthcare, and food sectors.
Can you afford to risk your cleaning service with anyone else?