Jaymak’s full split system cleaning system cleaning service helps reduce energy consumption and provide a healthier operating system
Mould, fungi, and bacteria thrive inside moist air conditioners. Without regular split system cleaning, these airborne microorganisms actively multiple, putting the health of your staff, visitors, and customers at risk.
Removing mould, fungi, and bacteria build up reduces energy consumption, resulting in lower electricity bills and improves the longevity of air conditioning units.
Many forms of mould and bacteria love the atmosphere an air conditioner creates, including Listeria. Human exposure to Listeria and other bacteria can result in a variety of adverse health effects. The risk of these diseases can be greatly reduced with regular split system cleaning.
Get in Touch!
Complete the form below and one of our friendly team will contact you for an obligation free discussion on how we can meet your needs.
A Jaymak Split System Cleaning scope of work includes:
- Remove and clean air filter pads
- Remove air louvers, filter door and cowling
- Clean mould and bacteria contamination from all parts
- Clean and flush drip tray system and rinse evaporator coils
- Apply D-Mould treatment for ongoing sanitation to control the growth of these pathogens for a period of up to 12 months.
- Test with pH test strips for chemical residue clearance
- Test with ATP for <80 RLU for microbiological clearance
Jaymak is the only ISO 22000 and ISO 9001 certiﬁed company for specialised cleaning services to the hospitality and food service sectors in Australia.
Only trust a certified cleaning company with your cleaning and hygiene. Jaymak complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 22000:2018 in the provision of planning, coordination and specialised cleaning services to the hospitality, healthcare, and food sectors.
Can you afford to risk your cleaning service with anyone else?