Jaymak provides a full detailed kitchen clean to sanitise your commercial kitchen, removing built up grease and grime, improving hygiene, safety, and compliance.
Detailed kitchen cleaning by Jaymak helps reduce the risk of fire and safety hazards, improves operation energy efficiency, and provides a hygienic and sanitised work environment that complies with Australian and NZ safety standards.
Jaymak Kitchen Cleaning Services can be tailored to suit the individual needs of your business, whether this is a restaurant, pub/club, aged care facility, healthcare facility, or any other food business. Jaymak’s high clean, low clean, and detailed kitchen cleaning save your business valuable time and money.
Get in Touch!
Complete the form below and one of our friendly team will contact you for an obligation free discussion on how we can meet your needs.
A Jaymak detailed kitchen cleaning scope of work can include:
- Thoroughly clean all surfaces and fixed equipment below 1.8m – removal of dust, dirt, cobwebs, food residue, excess grease and/or mould fungal spores inclusive of underneath benches
- Pressure clean the floors to remove built up dirt and grime including coving
- Polish all stainless-steel surfaces
- Steam clean defined areas as required to dissolve and emulsify grease and other contaminants – using a super-heated dry/wet steam cleaner
- Clean all walls of dirt, dust, cobwebs and any contaminants
- Clean ceilings of any dirt, oil and grease spots, and other contaminants
- Clean the upper and lower surfaces of any fixed equipment above 1.8m to remove grease, dirt, dust, cobwebs, and any contaminants
- Polish all stainless-steel surfaces, inclusive of kitchen canopies (outside only) & dishwasher canopies (outside only)
- Clean kitchen dry store area above 1.8m
Jaymak is the only ISO 22000 and ISO 9001 certiﬁed company for specialised cleaning services to the hospitality and food service sectors in Australia and New Zealand.
Only trust certified kitchen cleaning companies with your cleaning and hygiene. Jaymak complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 22000:2018 in the provision of planning, coordination and specialised cleaning services to the hospitality, healthcare, and food sectors.
Can you afford to risk your cleaning service with anyone else?