Jaymak has over 20 years experience in coolroom cleaning and mould remediation
Coolroom cleaning is difficult for in-house staff to perform properly and HACCP certified cleaning is not part of the scope of works for a refrigeration mechanic.
Jaymak uses their own specialised cleaning products utilising colloidal technology, which breaks down mould at a molecular level.
When this service is conducted on a routine preventative maintenance program, you will receive a Certificate of Assurance with ISO 22000 and ISO 9001 compliance.
Get in Touch!
Complete the form below and one of our friendly team will contact you for an obligation free discussion on how we can meet your needs.
We will be in touch shortly!
A complete Jaymak coolroom cleaning service includes:
- Remove fan from housing, clean both sides of fan blades and safety grill
- Clean interior and exterior of FDC unit
- Clean heat transfer coils
- Remove and clean condensation drip tray
- Unblock and clean outlet drain
- Clean mould and bacteria on surfaces of walls and ceiling in the coolroom
- Clean mould around coolroom/freezer door and door seal – inside and out
- Treat all cleaned areas with D-Mould sanitiser
- Test with pH test strips for chemical residue clearance
- Test with ATP monitor for <80 RLU for microbiological clearance
Jaymak is the only ISO 22000 and ISO 9001 certiﬁed company for specialised cleaning services to the hospitality and food service sectors in Australia.
Only trust a certified cleaning company with your cleaning and hygiene. Jaymak complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 22000:2018 in the provision of planning, coordination and specialised cleaning services to the hospitality, healthcare, and food sectors.
Can you afford to risk your cleaning service with anyone else?