Employment Opportunity Available in Orange, NSW – Apply now!
We are now seeking to employ a casual equipment hygiene cleaning technician, leading to full-time.
Jaymak provides a high standard of commercial and industrial cleaning that ensures safe environments for facilities handling food and distribution such as Hospitals and Aged Care, Hospitality and other similar businesses.
The role will suit someone:
- based in Orange (NSW)
- with an attention for detail
- with the ability to work varying hours, weekends and occasional public holiday shifts
- with the ability to work across the Central West region including some regional NSW travel.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Carrying out assigned cleaning work on premises to the highest of standards
- Operating cleaning machinery
- Adhering to all OH&S policies and procedures
To be considered for this role you will have the following:
- Commercial cleaning experience – highly desirable
- Own transport
- Ability to work flexible hours (across shifts and sites) and some weekends or public holidays
- Have full time working rights
- Very good communication and written skills
- Able to start immediately
You must also be fully vaccinated (up to date), have a valid NSW drivers licence and a full police check (working unsupervised with vulnerable people and aged care) or a willingness to obtain one.
IN RETURN we are offering:
- a competitive remuneration package – role starting at $35 per hour
- on the job training
CANDIDATES OF INTEREST WILL BE CONTACTED DIRECTLY