Unique & Essential Food Safety/Commercial Kitchen Hygiene Industry Franchise For Sale In Canberra
Jaymak Canberra is a highly successful, well-established, industry leading and certified franchise in the unique and essential Food Safety/Commercial Kitchen Hygiene Industry. This is an established market leader with a great reputation, with an extensive database of repeat customers within Canberra and surrounding region.
After over 18 years in the industry, the current owners are retiring. Jaymak Canberra has continued to grow, even through the COVID pandemic, and had over 16% growth in the 22/23 financial year. Jaymak Canberra has enormous potential for new enthusiastic owners to take it to the next level.
The seller is motivated to find a lasting operator who can build on the reputation that has been forged, and priced competitively at $295,000. This is an amazing opportunity to walk straight into, with great growth potential for the right person.
Offering 2 strong territories covering North & South ACT, Queanbeyan, Yass, Goulburn, Cooma, Bega, Merimbula, and surrounds.
- Industry Leading Company
- Very Limited Competition
- A Proven Franchise Business with nearly unlimited growth potential
Be your own boss and reap the rewards from a successful, well-established Canberra Franchise
The Jaymak System has over 25 years experience specialising in certified and professional equipment hygiene services. Currently supporting 23 franchises throughout Australia and New Zealand, the system provides certified services that help to reduce running costs, improve energy efficiencies, provide temperature stability in refrigerated environments, and improve hygigne standards in commercial businesses. Jaymak is one of the only ISO 9001, ISO 22000, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001 certified companies in Australia and New Zealand for specialised cleaning services to the hospitality, healthcare, and food services sectors.
Jaymak Canberra Business Highlights
- 2 Jaymak Territories
- A unique, established brand with high market demand
- Provides ongoing repeat services with high customer retention
- Strong brand recognition in hospitality, healthcare, and food service industry sectors.
- Ongoing service agreements in place
- Tried and tested systems with ongoing business support and market expertise
- Low overheads
- Great turnover with a high gross profit
- Work from home or retail premises.
- Very strong margins – National supply agreements
- NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED as training is provided, however it’s advantageous if you are practical in nature and be comfortable understanding very basic mechanical procedures
- Franchisor provides an intensive national sales and marketing program.
- Customised software solutions provided for workflow & billing
- Mobile app to reduce paperwork for reporting purposes.
- 2015 Sign-written VW Caddy is available to buy at market value.