Employment Opportunity Available in Albury-Wodonga – Apply now!
We are now seeking to employ a hygiene service technician on a casual basis with a view to move to part-time for the right applicant.
Jaymak provides a high standard of commercial cleaning of kitchen equipment and coolrooms in the hospitality, healthcare and similar industries.
- above award rates
- on the job training
- use of company car
- flexible working hours
To be considered for this role, here are some criteria we are looking for:
- Good communication and written skills
- Physically fit & able to work in cold environments
- Able to pass a medical including drug screening
- Flexibility to work to work across shifts and days of the week
- Ability to travel and have time away
- Have full time working rights
- Well presented, friendly, approachable, team player.
- Willingness to undergo training
- Full Australian Driver’s License
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19 & flu
- Full police check (working unsupervised with vulnerable people and aged care) or a willingness to obtain one
- Construction Induction Safety Certificate (White card) or willingness to obtain one
- Working with Children check or willingness to obtain one
- Working at heights or willingness to obtain
- Commercial cleaning experience ideally in healthcare or the food industry
- Elevated work platform certification
- Food safety certificate
- Carrying out assigned cleaning work on premises to the highest of standards, e.g. coolrooms, coolroom fan units, kitchen canopies, flues and extraction fans, fridges, commercial dishwashers, ice machines, full kitchen cleans.
- Operating cleaning equipment.
- Adhering to all OH&S policies and procedures
- Use of a mobile phone app to record and capture job completion and photos.
The role will suit someone
- ideally based in Albury-Wodonga, or surrounds
- with an attention for detail
- with the ability to work varying hours and weekends
- with the ability to undertake travel as required
CANDIDATES OF INTEREST WILL BE CONTACTED DIRECTLY